Our experienced Education Consultants are available to coach K-12 educators who are planning or implementing service-learning projects. Common topics might include, but are not limited to:
• Instruction or assessment planning
• Strategies for developing authentic student engagement/voice
• Working effectively with community partners
• Engaging students in meaningful reflection
• Developing a collaborative working environment in the classroom
Target Audience and Workshop Length:
Sessions are designed for any K-12 educator or team of educators. Times can be scheduled to meet the needs of individuals (e.g. half-day sessions, planning periods during the school day, or after school).
Work with coach to design specific and personalized outcomes.